Default Setting for the View on Mobile Browsers
Administrators can select the default view of Kintone that works on mobile web browsers. The following options are available:
- Desktop view (the same screen that is displayed on PCs)
- Mobile-optimized view (a screen that is intended for mobile devices)
Additionally, you can set whether to allow users to switch the view.
By default, the mobile-optimized view is displayed, and users are allowed to switch the view.
- Open the Kintone Administration screen.
Opening the Kintone Administration Screen
- Click Default View for Mobile Browsers.
- Specify the default view for mobile browsers and whether users are allowed to switch the view.
- Click Save.