Downloading List of Apps in CSV Format
Kintone Users & System Administrators can download a list of apps in CSV format (UTF-8 with BOM) from the "App Management" screen.
The list of apps in CSV format can be used to keep a record of apps that exist at the point, analyze usage statuses of apps, and organize or delete apps when their number grows.
Clicking Download in CSV format downloads a CSV file with a list of apps sorted into ascending order of their app IDs.
Information included in the downloaded list of apps
The following information is included in the downloaded file.
Note that the information included in the file varies depending on your environment and your license plan.
- App URL
- App Settings URL
- Space Where App Belongs To
- URL of Space Where App Belongs To
- App Group
- Last Updated Date of Record
- API Requests per Day
- Total Attachment Size (Byte)
- Created by (Display Name)
- Created by (Login Name)
- Created Datetime
- Settings: Updated by (Display Name)
- Settings: Updated by (Login Name)
- Settings: Updated Datetime
For details on how to utilize the downloaded CSV file, refer to Managing Apps Using an App List in CSV Format.