Downloading a List of Apps in CSV Format
Kintone Users & System Administrators can download a list of apps from the App Management screen in CSV format (UTF-8 with BOM).
This is useful if you want to keep the list of existing apps, analyze usage statuses of the apps, organize/delete increased apps, etc.
By clicking "Download in CSV format", you can download an app list sorted by app IDs.
The following fields will be included in the downloaded list of apps.
Fields included in the app list vary depending on your environment and your licensed course.
- App URL
- App Settings URL
- Space Where App Belongs To
- URL of Space Where App Belongs To
- App Groups
- Last Updated Date of Record
- API Requests per Day
- Created by (Display Name)
- Created by (Login Name)
- Created Datetime
- Settings: Updated by (Display Name)
- Settings: Updated by (Login Name)
- Settings: Updated Datetime
For details on how to utilize the downloaded CSV files, refer to the "Managing Apps Using a CSV File Containing App List" page.