Which Fields Can Be Used for Sorting?
Fields That Can be Used for Sorting
You can use any of the fields listed below for sorting.
The "Sort by" fields list field names as options.
- Record number
- Updated by
- Created by
- Updated datetime
- Created datetime
- Radio Button
- Date and time
Screens Where Sorting Can Be Configured
Apps allows you to configure sorting in the following cases:
- Displaying a view (Clicking a field name sorts the records.)
- Filtering records by clicking the filter icon on a record list screen
- Filtering records by clicking the filter icon on a screen that appears when you click "Lookup" for a Lookup field.
- Configuring a view in the app settings page
- Configuring a Lookup field in the form settings page, which provides "Initial sort setting"
- Configuring a Related Records view in the form settings page, which provides "Display Order"