Which fields and items can be used for "Sort by"?
Fields and Items That Can be Used for Sorting
You can use any of the following field types and items for sorting.
Field names, not the types of fields, are displayed as the options for "Sort by."
- Record number
- Updated by
- Created by
- Updated datetime
- Created datetime
- Radio button
- Date and time
- Process Management status
Screens Where Sorting Can Be Configured
Apps allows you to configure sorting in the following cases:
- Displaying a view (Clicking a field name sorts the records.)
- Screen opened by Filter button on the View
- Screen opened by Filter button after clicking Lookup in the Lookup field
- Configuring a view in the app settings page
- Configuring a Lookup field in the form settings page, which provides "Initial sort setting"
- Configuring a Related Records view in the form settings page, which provides "Display Order"