I am not receiving push notifications from the mobile app
If you are not receiving push notifications from Kintone mobile app, possible causes are as follows:
1. No "To Me" notification has been sent to you.
2. You are not logged in to the mobile app.
3. Push notification is not enabled on your mobile device.
4. Notifications cannot be received due to environmental factors, such as poor signal quality.
The following are the solutions for each of the causes.
1. No "To Me" notification has been sent to you
When you receive a "To Me" notification on Kintone, a push notification is sent to your mobile device.
Access Kintone and check whether you have received any "To Me" notifications.
2. You are not logged in to the mobile app
Log in to the Kintone mobile app as a user whose notifications you want to receive.
3. Push notification is not enabled on your mobile device
Enable the notification setting on the device where you installed the mobile app.
4. Notifications cannot be received due to environmental factors, such as poor signal quality
Connect to the Internet and check if you can receive push notifications.
There is also a possibility that, depending on the specification of your mobile device, the following may be occurring:
- There is a delay in receiving notifications.
- Some of the notifications are not received.
Depending on the specification of Android OS or iOS, push notifications may not be received.
Note that Kintone does not re-push the notification you did not receive.
If you are using an Android 6 or a later device, also check whether the device is switched to "Doze mode".
Push notifications are not received on Android 6 or later devices in Doze mode