Push notifications are not received in my mobile app
If you do not receive push notifications in Kintone Mobile app, possible causes are as follows:
1. No "To Me" notification has been sent to you.
2. You are not logged in to the mobile app.
3. Push notification is not enabled on your mobile device.
4. You cannot receive notifications for some reason such as poor signal quality.
Following are the solutions for each of the causes.
1. No "To Me" notification has been sent to you
When you receive a "To Me" notification in Kintone, a push notification is sent to your mobile device.
Access Kintone and check whether you have received any "To Me" notifications.
2. You are not logged in to the mobile app
Log in to Kintone Mobile as a user who receives notifications.
Kintone Users & System Administrator might have configured client certificate authentication or Basic authentication for the login.
3. Push notification is not enabled on your mobile device
Enable the notification setting on the device where you installed your mobile app.
4. You cannot receive notifications for some reason such as poor signal quality
Connect to the Internet and check if you can receive push notifications.
Depending on the specification of your mobile device, following problems might occur.
- Possible delays in receiving notifications
- Some notifications cannot be received
Depending on the specification of Android OS or iOS, there might be cases where you cannot receive push notifications.
Kintone does not re-push the notification that you did not receive.
If you are using Android 6 or later device, you also need to check whether the device is switched to "Doze mode".