The examples of permissions or settings and the setting screen where you can configure them are described below. For details, refer to the respective links.
Permissions related to the entire Kintone
Permissions set for each app
- Examples of the permissions: Permission to add records, permission to edit records, view permission for each field, etc.
- Settings screen: These permissions are configured on the "App Settings" screen.
Permissions set for each space
- Examples of the permissions: Permission to create in-space apps, permission to manage the space, etc.
- Setting screen: These permissions are configured on the "Space Settings" dialog.
Changing Space Settings
Settings to ensure secure operation of Kintone
- Examples of the settings: Departments & Users settings, Department Access Control settings, etc.
- Setting screen: These settings are configured in Users & System Administration.
Configuring Permissions in Users & System Administration
Kintone Users & System Help
The types of administrators and actions each of them can perform are explained in Types of Administrators and Permissions.