Opening the Kintone Administration Screen
Kintone Administration is where you configure various settings regarding the management and maintenance of Kintone, such as user permission settings and customization of features. Only Kintone Users & System Administrators and Kintone Administrators can configure Kintone Administration settings.
To access Kintone Administration, click the Settings button
at the upper-right of the Kintone screen and then click "Kintone Administration."
The following is a list of what you can do in Kintone Administration.
For more information, refer to the respective pages.
- Managing apps
- Managing App Templates
- Managing spaces
- Managing space templates
- Managing thread actions
- Managing guests
- Managing permissions
- Managing app groups
- Changing the header color
- Configuring the Update Options setting
- Configuring the E-mail Notifications setting
- Activating features
- Managing plug-ins
- Configuring the default view for mobile browsers
- Restoring deleted apps (Available only to Kintone Users & System Administrators)
- Restoring deleted spaces (Available only to Kintone Users & System Administrators)
- Monitoring user access (Available only to Kintone Users & System Administrators)
Settings like user or department settings and security settings are configured in Kintone Users & System Administration. For details on what you can do in Kintone Users & System Administration and configurable settings, refer to Kintone Users & System Help.