Opening the Kintone Administration Screen
In Kintone Administration, you can configure various settings regarding the management and maintenance of Kintone, such as permission settings for users and customization of functions. Only Kintone Users & System Administrators and Kintone System Administrators are allowed to configure the settings in the Kintone Administration.
To open the Kintone Administration screen, click the setting button
in the upper-right of the screen, and then click Kintone Administration.
You can perform the following actions in Kintone Administration.
For more details, refer to the following pages.
- Managing Apps
- Managing App Templates
- Managing Spaces
- Managing Space Templates
- Managing Thread Actions
- Managing Guests
- Managing Permissions
- Managing App Groups
- Changing the Header Color
- Configuring Settings for the Update Options
- Activate E-Mail Notifications Setting
- Feature Activation Setting for Spaces, People, and Messages
- Managing Plug-Ins
- Default Setting for the View on Mobile Browsers
- Restoring Deleted Apps (Allowed only for Kintone Users & System Administrators)
- Restoring Deleted Spaces (Allowed only for Kintone Users & System Administrators)
To configure users/departments and security settings, use Kintone Users & System Administration. For more details on what you can do in Kintone Users & System Administration and Settings, refer to Kintone Users & System Help.