Configuring Permissions in Users & System Administration
Users & System Administration is where you configure various settings to ensure secure operation of Kintone.
This category provides articles that explain how to configure groups (roles) used in Kintone and how to restrict the ability to view department information.
- Configuring Groups (Roles)
- Restricting the Ability to View User Profile and Department Information of Users in a Different Department
In addition to the above, there are many more settings you can configure. The following are the examples:
- User settings (Kintone Users & System Help)
- SAML Authentication (Kintone Users & System Help)
- Security settings (Kintone Users & System Help)
For details on other settings and instructions on how to configure the settings, refer to Kintone Users & System Administrator Help.