Searching Users and Groups
This page describes a feature that searches for users and groups.
Searching for a User
You can search for a user in the screens such as "Departments & Users" and "Kintone Users & System Administrators".
The following items will be searched.
- Display Name
- Phonetic Surname
- Phonetic Given Name
- Login Name
- Localized Name
Searching for a Group
You can search for a group in the "Groups (or Roles) & Members" screen. The following items can be searched.
- Group Code
Characters That Are Not Distinguished When Searching for Users and Groups
kintone.com supports the input of Unicode (UTF-8) characters. When display names of users and group names include diacritical marks and accents, those characters are converted to their base form when they are searched.
Diacritical marks and accents refer to the followings:
- Umlaut (such as German and Swedish)
- Grave accent (such as Italian and French)
- Circumflex (such as French and Portuguese)
- Voiced sound mark and semi-voiced sound mark (Japanese)
In addition, the following characters are not distinguished when they are searched:
- Capital letters and small letters of the alphabet
- Hiragana and Katakana
- Full-width Katakana and half-width Katakana