Configuring System Language
Select a display language used by the Kintone system from Language.
Types of Display Languages
The available display languages in Kintone are as follows:
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Some screens may be displayed in English.
Language Configured at Trial or Purchase
Items for Which System Language Is Used
The system language is used for the following e-mail notifications sent from Kintone.
- E-mail notification telling that the audit log is generated
- E-mail notification to a new user added by the administrator, telling about the login information
- E-mail notification to a user, telling that his/her password was changed by the administrator
When User's Display Language Is Different from System Language
When "Use Web browser settings" is configured, e-mail notifications are displayed in the system language (locale). When options other than "Use Web browser setting" is selected, the language selected in the user's profile takes precedence.
API Error Messages
If both following conditions are met, an error message will be displayed in the system language.
- The "accept-language" property of the HTTP header is not specified
- The user running API has selected "Use Web browser settings" for the display language setting
Changing System Language
Click the gear-shaped menu button in the header.
Click Users & System Administration.
In "Language", select your language.