Some fields are not displayed in the "Field in App" column on the "Import from File" screen
The following fields are not displayed in the Field in App column on the Import from file screen.
- Fields that do not accept bulk adding/updating via file import
- Fields specified as Key Field for a "Lookup" field and their Prohibit duplicate values option is not enabled, or fields specified for Field Mappings of a "Lookup" field.
- Fields for which you do not have edit permission
Check if the Field Accepts Bulk Adding/Updating via File Import
Data of some fields (such as "Attachment" fields) cannot be bulk added or updated via file import.
To check whether the field that is not displayed in the column is the one that does not accept bulk adding or updating via file import, refer to Import/Export of App Data.
Check if the Field Is Specified in Lookup
- If a field is specified as Key Field for a "Lookup" field, you cannot import data from a file for that field unless its Prohibit duplicate values option is enabled.
Check the field setting in the source app, and enable the Prohibit duplicate values option if it is disabled.
- The fields specified for Field Mappings of a "Lookup" are not included in the target of file import when you import data from a file. If you import data to the "Lookup" fields, the data is automatically retrieved from the associated app.
Check If You Have Permission to Edit the Field
As an app administrator, check the Permissions for Fields setting in App Settings.
If necessary, grant the view or edit permission for relevant fields to the user who will carry out the Import from File operation.
Configuring Permissions for Fields