Filtering Records to Display in a View
You can filter records to display by specifying conditions in the record view.
On the "Record List" screen of an app, click .
In "Filter", select a field where the condition concerned is to be specified, and then specify the filter condition of records.
Click to list available fields and select a field on which you want to specify a condition. You can also search for the field by entering the name.
Specify the display order of the records with "Sort by".
For details about which fields "Sort by" lists as options, see the following page:
Which Fields Can Be Used for Sorting?
Click "Apply" or "Save".
If you click "Apply", records will be filtered under the specified condition.
In an app where you have management permission, you can click "Save" to save the filter condition within the app.
Notes on Using "contains" or "does not contain"
- For available keywords, see the "Precautions on Entering Search Keywords" on the following page:
Precautions on Entering Search Keywords
- When filtering records by specifying certain keywords that are included in the document in the attachment field, for the corresponding format of the search target file, see the following page:
Searchable File Formats
- Ensure that more than 100,000 records do not contain the keyword you specified. A warning is issued and the record filtering does not work correctly if the number of found records exceeds 100,000.
When you specify multiple filtering conditions, the record filtering does not work correctly if the sum of the number of found records for each keyword exceeds 100,000.
The difference of filter results when specifying conditions of field values by departments
When the condition of the following field values is specified by departments, the extracted result of records may vary depending on the field:
- Field whose value is a user (Created by, Updated by, Assignee, or User selection):
Any records whose value is a user that belong to a specified department or its affiliated department is filtered.
- Field whose value is a department (Department selection):
Any records whose value is a specified department or its affiliated department is filtered.
When the message "The processing has failed. Please reduce the number of records to be updated or to be referred" is displayed Please reduce the number of records to be updated or to be referred.
If any of the following conditions is true, the retrieval of record information fails. If this happens, reduce the number of records or fields to be retrieved.
- When the number of fields to be retrieved exceeds two million.
- If the total size of records adds up to several tens of megabytes
Attachments are not to be included in calculating the data size.