In Kintone, you can set permissions based on the following three levels: per app, per record, and per field.
- Permissions for all records can be set in "Permissions for App".
- Permissions for certain records are set in the "Permissions for Records".
- Permissions for certain fields are set in the "Permissions for Fields".
You can set to allow who can view or edit data per user with Permissions.
For example, you can set permissions as follows.
- Only the Sales Department members can use the Lead Management App (Permissions for App).
- Only the person concerned can view his/her information in the Company Directory app (Permissions for Records).
- Only the supervisor can edit records in his/her field in the Task Management app (Permissions for Fields).