Per Record Notifications: Setting Notifications to Be Sent When Records Meet a Certain Condition
When you set Per Record Notifications, notifications are sent to app users in the following cases:
- When you create a record with the field value that meets a certain condition
- When the field value meets a certain condition by the result of having edited the record
For example, the person in charge can receive a notification when a certain product is selected.
If there is a field value that already meets the condition prior to editing the record, the notification will not be sent.
Click the app setting button on the upper right of the record view, select "App Settings" tab, and then click Per Record Notifications under "Notifications".
Specify the notification condition in "Notification Trigger".
This example sets up a per record notification as follows: When Kintone is selected for the Product Name field, a notification is sent to a sales representative. For notes on creating notification triggers, see the following pages:
Notes on using "contains" or "does not contain"
The difference of filter results when specifying conditions of field values by departments
Click "User, department, or group" to add a user, or click "Add a field of the form" to select a field as the recipient.
You can click "Add a field of the form" and select the following fields.
- Created by
- User selection field*1
- Department selection field*1
- Group selection field*1
*1 The field can be selected only when it is placed on the form.
*2 The field can be selected only when the Process Management feature is enabled.
As needed, enter text to be used as the notification subject in "Summary". The Summary appears on the notification.
Click "Save" on the upper left side of the screen.
Click "Update App" on the upper right side of the screen.
- Notifications are not sent to the following users:
- User who processed the record
- User who does not have view permission for the app or records
- For records that are created or updated by importing Excel or CSV files, notifications are not sent even if there is a field value that meets the notification condition.