App Localization Settings
You can specify app descriptions and field names for the following languages: Japanese, English, and Chinese (simplified).
By configuring the Localization setting, users can show those names and descriptions in the localized language based on users' display language setting.
For example, if you specify an app name in both English and Japanese, the app name is displayed in English for the English user interface, and in Japanese for the Japanese user interface. If you want to display the app name in Traditional Chinese, enter text into the "中文（簡体）" field of the app name in the Localization setting. After that, when you select Traditional Chinese in the profile language setting, the app name is displayed in Traditional Chinese as you set it in the "中文（簡体）" field in the Localization setting.
Items That You Can Configure in the Localization Setting
App Settings Items
You can localize following items.
- View Name
- Process Management Status and Action Name
- Category Name
- Action Name of App Action
You can localize following fields.
- Record number
- Updated by
- Created by
- Updated datetime
- Created datetime
- Text area
- Rich text
- Radio button
- Check box
- Date and time
- User selection
- Department selection
- Group selection
- Related records
- Fields in a table
- Fields in a field group
Described below are the steps to set localization.
To configure the localization setting, you need to have management permission for the app.
- Click the app settings button at the upper right of the "View" screen, select the App Settings tab, and then select Localization under Advanced Settings.
- Enter the respective language names for each tab.
For users who are using the display languages that are not configured in the localization, the "Default" name is displayed.
- Click Save on the upper left side of the screen, and then click Update App on the upper right side of the screen.