App Localization Settings
You can set the language for app descriptions and field names in Japanese, English or Chinese (simplified).
By configuring the localization setting, the app switches the names of items automatically based on each user's display language setting.
For example, if you specify an app name in both English and Japanese, the app name is displayed in English for the English user interface, and in Japanese for the Japanese user interface.
To configure the localization setting, you need to have management permission for the app.
Items That You Can Configure in the Localization Setting
App Settings Items
You can localize following items.
- App Name
- App Description
- View Name
- Process Management Status and Action Name
- Graph Name
- Category Name
- Action Name of App Action
You can localize following fields.
- Record number
- Updated by
- Created by
- Updated datetime
- Created datetime
- Text Area
- Rich text
- Radio Button
- Check box
- Date and time
- User selection
- Department selection
- Group selection
- Related records
- Fields in tables
- Fields in groups
Described below are the steps to set localization.
- Click the app setting button on the upper right of the record view, select "App Settings" tab, and then select Localization in "Advanced Settings".
- Enter the respective language names for each tab.
For users who are using the display languages that are not configured in the localization, the "Default" name is displayed.
- Click Save on the upper left side of the screen, and then click Update App on the upper right side of the screen.