App Localization Settings
You can set the language for app descriptions and field names in Japanese, English or Chinese (simplified).
For example, if you specify an app name in both English and Japanese, the app name is displayed in English for English user interface, and in Japanese for Japanese user interface.
Setting descriptions and names requires management permission for the app.
- Open the app settings page.
Opening App Settings Page
- Click the "App Settings" tab.
- Under "Advanced Settings", click "Localization".
- Enter the respective language names for each tab.
On the display of a user where this language localization is not set, the "Default" name is displayed.
- Click "Save" on the upper left side of the screen.