- The "View" screen
- The "Add Record" screen
- The "Edit Record" screen
- The "Record Details" screen
Note that the files are also applied to the "Record Details" screen that is displayed when a record is opened via a notification from the app.
- The screen to print a record
- Tables and charts that present aggregate record data
Note that the files are not applied to charts that are embedded in external sites by embed tags.
- The aforementioned screens in the app's test environment (only for PC)
Select the scope of customization from the following:
- Affect all users
- Affect only app administrators
Before applying customization to all users, apply it only to app administrators and check that the customization works correctly.
If you select Affect all users, the customization will be applied to all users, including guest users.
Click Add Link or Add File and select a file to upload.
- Domains other than kintone.com can also be specified as the link.
- Up to 30 files can be uploaded for PC and mobile devices separately.
- The files are loaded in the order they are listed, from top to bottom.
- You can change the file order by dragging and dropping the Drag to reorder icon to the left of each file name.
Click Save on the bottom right side of the screen.
Click Update App at the upper right of the screen.
On the confirmation dialog, click Update App.