This section explains how to upload the created files to apps.
- View screen
- Create Record screen
- Edit Record screen
- Record Details screen
The imported files are also reflected on the Record Details screen that is displayed when you open a notification from an app.
- Print Record screen
- Tables and charts that present aggregated record data
A color theme is not applied to charts that are embedded in external sites using Embed Tags.
- The above screens in the test environment (only for PC)
Select the scope of customization from the following:
- Affect all users
- Affect only app administrators
Before applying customization to all users, check to see that the customization is done correctly by having it applied only to the app administrator.
When you select "Affect all users", the customization applies to guest users as well.
Click Add Link or Add File and select a file to upload.
- Domains other than kintone.com can be specified for the URL.
- You can upload up to 30 files for each combination of file types and device types.
- The files are loaded in order from top to bottom.
- Drag and drop to change the order of files.
Click Update App on the upper right side of the screen.