You can place a Rich text field and use that field to enter decorative text.
In this field, you can change the text color/background color/text size, or set underline/itemization. You can also delete the decorative format to revert to the original format.
The Rich Text field allows bullets as well as multiple font sizes and colors. This field is useful when users want to make a long text easier to understand.
Setting Options for Rich Text Fields
- Field Name
- Specifies the header of the entry item.
- Hide field name
- Hides the field names on the screens to add, edit, enter details of, and print records.
- Required field
- Select the check box to make the entry field required.
- Default Value
- Enter a value if you want that value to appear in the entry field by default.
- Field Code
- The text string to specify this field (in an API).