You can place a Link field and use that field to enter an URL, phone number, or E-mail address and convert the entered string into a link.
If you click a link, corresponding Web page or related service launches.
- Clicking an URL causes the webpage to be opened in another tab.
- Clicking a phone number causes Skype or another app to launch to make a call.
- Clicking an e-mail address causes Outlook or another e-mail app to launch to send an e-mail.
- Specifies the header for the entry item, for example, "Company URL" and "Telephone Number".
Hide field name
- Hides the field names on the screens to add, edit, enter details of, and print records.
- Sets a field where a value is required to be entered.
Prohibit duplicate values
- Prevents users from entering a duplicate value between multiple records.
Places a text field for entering website addresses.
Places a text field for entering a telephone number.
- E-mail Address
Places a text field for entering an e-mail address.
Number of Characters
- Specifies the minimum or the maximum number of characters, or both.
- Set a value that will appear in the entry field by default when users add a record.