Setting the Thumbnail Image Display
This section explains the setting on whether to display thumbnail images that are attached to records (small images).
If the thumbnail display is enabled, when an image in one of the following formats is attached to the "Attachment" field, the thumbnail image is displayed.
When you click the thumbnail, the image is displayed in the actual size. When the actual size of the image is larger than the size of your browser, the size of the image fits your browser.
By default, the thumbnail display is enabled.
|Thumbnail Display Setting||Display example|
|Enabled||The thumbnail is displayed.
|Disabled||The file name is displayed.
- Open the app settings page.
Opening App Settings Page
- Click the "App Settings" tab.
- Click "Misc Settings" in "Advanced Settings".
- To enable the thumbnail display, select the "Show thumbnails" check box.
To disable the thumbnail display, clear the check box.
- Click "Save" on the upper left side of the screen.