Disabling the Logging Feature for Change History
When the logging feature is enabled for change history, the disk capacity may be strained depending on the frequency of record update.
If necessary, you can disable the logging feature for change history.
- Open the app settings page.
Opening App Settings Page
- Click the "App Settings" tab.
- Click "Misc Settings" in "Advanced Settings".
- Clear the "Track change history of records" check box in "Change History".
- Click "Save" on the upper left side of the screen.