Example of Setting Sum Conditions: Categorizing and Summing Up the Amount of Product Sales by Product Category and then by Product Name
Categorize the amount of product sales by product category and then by product name, and summarize the amount of sales.
Let's assume that the form has the following fields:
- "Product category" field with the product category entered
- "Product name" field with the product names entered
- "Sales amount" field with the amount of product sales entered
- On the "Record List" screen of an app, click .
- From "Design a Graph Starting from Graph Type", click "Column chart".
- Specify each item.
- Chart Type
Select "Column chart" and "Stacked".
- Group by
Select "Product category" for "Level 1" and "Product name" for "Level 2".
Select "Sum" and "Sales amount".
- Click "Apply".
The following summarized result is displayed: