When I Failed to Import from File, "GAIA_IL16 The Value of Field "Field Name" at Row Number R of the File Is Invalid." Is Displayed
Possible causes are as follows.
- If it is a required field, the field in the file has no value.
- If it is a field that prohibits duplicate values, the field in the file has the same value as other records.
- If it is a Radio button field or drop-down field, the field in the file has the value that is not included in the choices.
- If it is a field with static value, the field in the file have the value that does not satisfy the requirements in the settings (for example, no value is entered for the required field).
- If it is a filed that contains numeric value having the large number of digits in the file, the value exceeds the number of digits configured in the "Total Number of Digits" of "Misc Settings" in the app.
To solve the error in each case, refer to the "Actions to be Taken When You Failed to Bulk Add/Update Records" page.