- Screens that can be configured from Kintone System Administration
- App settings page
- Personal Settings
- Graphs embedded in external sites by using the Embed Tag
For details on API, access cybozu developer network.
This section describes how to upload files you created to Kintone.
Open the system administration screen.
Opening the System Administration Screen
Choose the scope of customization from the following three options:
- Affect all users
- Affect only app administrators
Before applying customization to all users, check to see that the customization is done correctly by having it applied only to the app administrator.
Regardless of which option you choose here, customization is not applied to guests.
Click Add Link or Add File and select a file to upload.
- Domains other than kintone.com can be specified for the URL.
- You can upload up to 30 files for each combination of file types and device types.
- The files are loaded in order from top to bottom.
- Drag and drop to change the order of files.