Since this app is currently in Beta testing, you will need the initial installation and ongoing updates via the TestFlight app. Access to the Beta version is only available to select users. If you'd like to be considered for the testing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that Kintone Roam is now ONLY AVAILABLE on iOS.
You might use this section to know how to install Kintone Roam on your mobile device and connect to your Kintone account.
Installing the App on your Mobile Device
On your iPhone
You will receive a Kintone Roam installation email. Attached to that mail is the invitation code required to enter on the TestFlight.
On App Store
Download TestFlight from the App Store.
On Test Flight
1. Redeem the TestFlight invitation code you received from your initial email.
2. Review the License Agreement in the Information section.
3. Click OPEN to launch the app.
Connecting to Kintone
Please note, only Kintone account holders can use Kintone Roam.
1. Enter your Kintone subdomain name and click Next.
- Please note, advanced login security methods, such as BASIC authentication or Secure Access (with client certification), are not available for Kintone.
2. Log in with your Kintone Login name and Password