Since this app is currently in Beta testing, you will need the initial installation and ongoing updates via the TestFlight app. Access to the Beta version is only available to select users. If you'd like to be considered for the testing, please email email@example.com.
Note that Kintone Roam is now ONLY AVAILABLE on iOS.
(Thursday 19th July 2018)
Ver.1.16 introduces the status change feature. This update also includes stability improvements and bug fixes.
- Users can now change the status from record detail.
- Record status is the criteria for the level of progress. Users can create status from Kintone, and then choose the status from the status bar.
- Users can change the status by tapping the "Action" button.
- When there are more than three types of status, Users can see all the status by swiping the status bar to the right or left.
Users can set up the process flow on Kintone where they can add a new status, create branch criteria in the process, and choose who can take action for the status.
The status process flow differs depending on the assignee list.
- When the assignee list is set as “User chooses one assignee from the list to take action“
- When the assignee list is set as “All assignees on the list must take action”
- When the assignee list is set as “one assignee in the list must take action“
- TextArea Field editable
- Users can reply for all the comments.
- Displays 'Like' list on the popup menu.
- Displays 'Reply' on the comment menu.
- Displays mention as a link.
- Fixes an issue that displays the blank space at the head of the title area.
- Fixes an issue that displays ”record adding" button when the users do not have an authority to add a record.
- Fixes an issue that could add an unintended newline character at the end of the text when registering new data in the text/text area field.
- Fixes an issue that in editing the text field displays “Next” on the keyboard even when there is no next field.
- Fixes an issue that could cause the activity view controller to be displayed when tapping "Save" button in the record edit field.
- Fixes an issue that prevents showing the 100 photos on the Photo Tile when editing the attachment files.
- Fixes an issue that could prevent users from adding photo files from the photo selecting view.
- Fixes an issue that could prevent users from using the camera correctly on the keyboard when tapping the "to the next field" button repeatedly.
- Fixes an issue that could cause comments to be displayed incorrectly at first login.
- Fixes an issue that language setting is not applied to the display of username appropriately.
- Fixes an issue in the comment section where tapping the "Add comment" repeatedly leads to the continuously posting the same comments.
- Fixes an issue that displays "mention" awkwardly by entering multiple "mentions" with newline characters.
- Fixes an issue that could cause "@" not to be displayed in the mention section.
(Tuesday 26th June 2018)
Ver.1.14 includes the Comment feature. This update also includes stability improvements and bug fixes.
- You can add comments on each of your reports.
- You can start a conversation by adding a comment to a comment section at the bottom of the screen.
- All messages appear when you tap the "Comments" next to the "Detail" in the tab bar.
Improvements and Bugs
- Fixes an issue that displays unintended links when scrolling.
(Tuesday 29th May 2018)
Ver.1.12 introduces new features such as making new records, launching applications via a URL, improvements in error notifications, and more. This update also includes stability improvements and bug fixes.
Add a Record Button
Add a Record button now appears in a toolbar at the bottom of apps. You can Create a New record by tapping this button.
- Launch Kintone Roam via URLs.
- Create new records.
- Improvement of error messaging.
- Display of the version number on iOS settings.
- Improvement of the alert display when users do not have authority to edit a field.
- Fixes an issue that could cause long names to be displayed in unabbreviated format.
- Fixes an issue that could cause Record Lists to deviate when returning to the Record List screen.
- Fixes an issue that could prevent users from previewing large-sized files when the iPhone is in Low Power Mode and/or connection is poor.
- Fixes an issue in Record Detail when the record detail overlaps the header when scrolling the screen.
- Fixes an issue that could display “Show All” awkwardly.
- Fixes an issue that could prevent users from getting the links from app code.
- Fixes an issue that causes the app to crash when the “share button” is tapped.
- Fixes an issue that could cause the app to crash when users try to save the files from a filefield
- Fixes a concern regarding attachments with malicious HTML files that could cause users to unintentionally open unintended contents on a web-browser.
- Fixes an issue that could cause the keyboard to disappear when returning from camera mode.
- Fixes the issue when users set the minimum value to 0, the message “0 or More” is displayed below the number field.
- Fixes an issue that could prevent users from moving a focus to the input field when switching +/- button.
- Fixes an issue in Record Detail where too many new lines could lead to a crash.
- Fixes an issue that could prevent error message from appearing when in DB lock.
- Fixes an issue that displays Record Details without spacing.
- Fixes an issue that could prevent users from adding the slow-motion video from Photo-Tile.
- Fixes an issue that could cause the Add File button to turn white when the focus is off of the Add File button.