Kintone allows you to analyze app data through filtering and sorting records. You can extract individual record data, calculate aggregate data, and create graphs.
Filtering & Sorting RecordsThis operation displays a list of records that meet a specified condition.
From the Record List screen of an app, click .
Under Filter, select a field for your specified condition, and then choose the filter condition.
Under Sort by, specify the display order of the records.
Click Apply and Save.
Apply: Records will be filtered under the specified conditions.
Save: If you have app management permission, you can save the filtered condition within the app.
- For Apps with a Table:
- When a field in a table is specified for the filter condition, if any row of the table meets the filter condition, the record is displayed in the filter result.
- For Apps with Related Records:
- When a field in Related Records is specified as the filter condition, if any row of the Related Records meets the filter condition, the record is displayed in the filter result.
- Records that do not exist in the Related Records field cannot be filtered.
- For Apps with Process Management Enabled:
- Records can be filtered by specifying the status for the condition.
- When Filtering with contains or does not contain:
- When doing a keyword search , specify the keyword such that the filtered result does not exceed 100,000 records. If the result exceeds 100,000 records, a warning is displayed and the records may be incorrectly filtered.
- Attachments meeting the specified keyword criteria will only display if the file is a searchable file format.
- When trying to determine blank fields:
For a Text field, choose "not equal to" and input nothing in the text box.
For a Drop-down field, choose "does not include any of" and "--" which means blank.
- For a field whose value is a user (Created by, Updated by, Assignee, or User selection):
- Any records whose value is a user that belongs to a specified department or its affiliated department are filtered.
- For a field whose value is a department (Department selection):
- Any records whose value is a specified department or its affiliated department are filtered.
"The processing has failed. Please reduce the number of records to be updated or to be referred"
- The error above will display if the number of fields to be retrieved exceed two million or if the total size of records adds up to several tens of megabytes (attachments are not included in calculating data size).
- If this happens, reduce the number of records or fields to be retrieved.
Please see, Creating Graphs Within an App.