This article answers frequently asked questions.
- How do I display numbers with the thousands separator?
- What Is a Record?
- How Can I Reduce the Disk Capacity?
- What Is "Like"?
How do I display numbers with the thousands separator?
Numbers can be displayed with thousands separators for the following field types:
How to display numbers with the thousands separator:
- Within an app, click the Gear wheel on the right.
- From the Form tab, drag and drop the Number or Calculated field types to your form.
- See Field Type Descriptions for more information on each field type.
- Hover over the field, click the Optionsicon, and select Settings.
- Check the box labeled Use thousands separators.
- Click Save, click Save Form, and Update App.
What Is a Record?
A record is a collection of data that is entered in each field in an app form.
For example, in the app for managing tasks, each task is one record. In the Q&A app, a pair of a question and an answer is one record.
How Can I Reduce the Disk Capacity?
Increased disk capacity may be caused by:
- Frequently updating app records
- Updating record attachments
These actions above lead to the accumulation of history data, which causes the high disk usage. To reduce the disk usage, you can disable the History Log Feature here.
What Is "Like"?
"Like" is a way of expressing positive feedback for posts and comments. Additionally, it is a way to notify those concerned that you have read the post/comment.
- The "Like" feature for record comments is available only on the screen of desktop view.
- The feature is not available on the screen of mobile view or for APIs.