- About Kintone Roam
- Installing the App on your Mobile Device
- Connecting to Kintone
- App Screenshots & Further Explanations
- Version 1.12
Installing the App on your Mobile Device
Since this app is currently in Beta testing, you will need to do the initial installation and ongoing updates via the TestFlight app. Access to the Beta version is only available to select users. If you'd like to be considered for the testing, please email email@example.com.
- You will receive a Kintone Roam installation email.
- Download TestFlight from the App Store.
- Redeem the TestFlight invitation code you received from your initial email.
- Review the License Agreement in the Information section.
- Click OPEN to launch the app.
Connecting to Kintone
Please note, only Kintone account holders can use Kintone Roam.
- Enter your Kintone subdomain name and click Next.
- Please note, advanced login security methods, such as BASIC authentication or Secure Access (with client certification), are not available for Kintone Roam.
- Login with your Kintone Login name and Password.
App Screenshots & Further Explanations
Taking & Viewing Photos:
① Edit mode (camera not on)
- Display and/or delete existing attached photos
② Add File mode (camera on)
- Take photos or select photos from camera roll. Delete attached photos.
③ Camera mode
- Basic IOS camera functions are available. Multiple consecutive photos not available. Only 1 photo can be updated at a time.
④ Camera roll
- Choose a photo.
⑤ App Camera function
- Camera - You can select multiple consecutive photos. Only the rear camera can be used.
- Photo tile - Up to 100 photos stored in the camera roll can be displayed and you can select multiple tile images.
Sharing a Record:
- Click the Share Icon.
- Choose the app in which you wish to share the record and share the selected information.
- Click the logout button on the upper left of the app lists screen.
- Click Logout on the confirmation dialog box.
- Please note, after logging out of Kintone Roam, you will need to re-enter your login credentials to regain access.
Ver.1.12 introduces new features such as making new records, launching applications via a URL, improvements in error notifications, and more. This update also includes stability improvements and bug fixes.
Add a Record Button
Add a Record button now appears in a toolbar at the bottom of apps. You can Create a New record by tapping this button.
- Launch Kintone Roam via URLs.
- Create new records.
- Improvement of error messaging.
- Display of the version number on iOS settings.
- Improvement of the alert display when users do not have authority to edit a field.
- Fixes an issue that could cause long names to be displayed in unabbreviated format.
- Fixes an issue that could cause Record Lists to deviate when returning to the Record List screen.
- Fixes an issue that could prevent users from previewing large-sized files when the iPhone is in Low Power Mode and/or connection is poor.
- Fixes an issue in Record Detail when the record detail overlaps the header when scrolling the screen.
- Fixes an issue that could display “Show All” awkwardly.
- Fixes an issue that could prevent users from getting the links from app code.
- Fixes an issue that causes the app to crash when the “share button” is tapped.
- Fixes an issue that could cause the app to crash when users try to save the files from a firefield?
- Fixes a concern regarding attachments with malicious HTML files that could cause users to unintentionally open unintended contents on a web-browser.
- Fixes an issue that could cause keyboard to disappear when returning from camera mode.
- Fixes the issue when users set the minimum value to 0, the message “0 or More” is displayed below the number field.
- Fixes an issue that could prevent users from moving a focus to the input field when switching +/- button.
- Fixes an issue in Record Detail where too many new lines could lead to a crash.
- Fixes an issue that could prevent error message from appearing when in DB lock.
- Fixes an issue that displays Record Details without spacing.
- Fixes an issue that could prevent users from adding the slow-motion video from Photo-Tile.
- Fixes an issue that could cause the Add File button to turn white when focus is off of the Add File button.