You can change a user’s password in Users & System Administration. Use this for forgotten passwords or locked out accounts.
To Change a User's Password:
- From the Gear wheel select Users & System Administration.
- Under User Administration, select Departments & Users.
- Select the Editicon next to a user's name.
- Select .
- Either select Generate Automatically for the system to create a password, or select Enter Manually and type a password.
- Select Show Password to see the characters.
- Select whether to disable Password Expiration.
- Save the password, or Save and Send via Email.
- If sending via email, check the email message, subject, and recipient, and edit if necessary.
- Click Send.