If you have forgotten your password you use to sign in to kintone, you may reset it at any time. Below are the instructions for resetting and changing your password, when an administrator has enabled these features.
If you are unable to reset your password, please contact an administrator of kintone. If you are the only administrator of the platform and you have forgotten your password, see Forgotten Administrator Password.
Reset your password
Forgot your password? How to reset your password:
- Visit your kintone domain (i.e. https://mycompany.kintone.com).
- Below the Login form, click Having Trouble Logging In?
- On the next page, enter your email address. Make sure it's the one you use with kintone!
- Click Reset Password.
- Check your email inbox for a new message from kintone.
- In the password reset email, click the URL to reset your password. On the webpage that this links to, enter your new password, confirm it, and then click Save.
Change your password
If you know your password, but want to change it to something else:
- Click the arrow to the right of your name in the upper right hand corner and select Account Settings. This will open your personal Account Settings page.
- Navigate to the Login Name & Password tab.
- Enter your Current Password, then a New Password.
- Click Change Password.