You can create a personal notification filter to better manage and track your notifications in the portal. Navigate to the notifications tab and follow the steps below:
- Select New Notification Filter from the Notifications drop-down list.
- Enter a name for the filter.
- Select whether the filter will show all notifications or only those where you are mentioned (@name).
- Select the places from which you want to be notified:
- Selecting All will include all notification sources.
- Selecting Includes any of or Does not include, will include only notifications from specific sources. Set the appropriate notification sources using the options that become available.
Click the plus icon (+) and the minus icon (-) to add and remove more filters.
- To specify departments, groups or users, use the Sent From option.
- Click the Edit icon to edit the filter.
- Click the Delete icon to delete it.