Use Bulk Deletion to easily delete unwanted records without having to delete each one individually.
How to configure Bulk Deletion:
- Within an app, click the Gear wheel on the right.
- Navigate to the App Settings tab.
- Under Advanced Settings, select Miscellaneous Settings.
- Select Enable bulk deletion of records.
- Save and Update App.
How to Bulk Delete:
- Once you enable Bulk Deletion, navigate back to your app.
- Filter your records to only display what you wish to delete.
- Click the Ellipses icon on the right.
- Click Bulk Delete, then Delete.
- You have to Enable Bulk Deletion in order for it to appear under the Ellipses icon. It is disabled on all new apps until you do so.
- Make sure you Filter your records correctly. You can not undo this action.
- To disable this feature for certain users you need to Set App Permissions