You can edit in-line while viewing a list of records to easily make changes without having to click to view each individually.
To Edit In-line
- Within an app, navigate to the View showing the records that need to be edited. Find more on Creating a List View.
- On the right of a row of data, click the Edit icon to edit any editable fields showing in the current view.
- Click the Save icon to Save, and Cancel to Cancel the edits.
- Click the Delete icon to delete a record.
Fields that can be Edited In-line
- Text Area
- Radio Button
- Check box
- Date and time
- User selection
- Department selection
- Group selection
Fields that cannot be Edited In-line
- A field specified for "Fetch Criteria" in a Related Records setting
- A field specified for "Field Mappings" in a Lookup setting
- A field set in a table