Kintone Administrators can use the Default View for Mobile Browsers page to select the default view when accessing Kintone from a mobile browser.
The default view includes the following options:
- Desktop view: the same screen that is displayed on PCs.
- Mobile-optimized view: a screen that is intended for mobile devices.
Additionally, you can set whether or not users are allowed to switch the view. By default, the mobile-optimized view is displayed, and users are allowed to switch between views.
- When the smartphone app "Kintone Mobile" is used, the mobile-optimized view is always displayed.
- From the Gear wheel select Kintone Administration.
- Under Other, select Default View for Mobile Browsers.
- Select from the following options:
- Mobile-optimized view: designed to be suitable for mobile devices.
- Desktop view: pages displayed the same as on a desktop.
- To prohibit users from switching between views, clear the Allow users to switch between mobile-optimized view and desktop view check box.
- Click "Save".