Use the Permission Management page to add and remove permissions for users, groups, and departments. The administrator always has all permissions.
To Manage Permissions:
- From the Gear wheel select kintone Administration.
- Under Permissions, select Permission Management.
- The page shows the following information for each row of permissions:
- Priority shows the order permissions are applied to the selected user, department or group when you add a row to the table. When you add a row, the arrow icon displays on the left side of the row. Permissions applied in the top row take precedence over rows under it.
- The User, department or group column shows to whom the permissions apply. The default is Everyone. You cannot edit the Everyone group.
- The Permissions inheritance column determines whether or not all child or sub-departments are included in the assigned permissions. Check the check box to grant the same permissions to the child or sub-departments.
- Grant the permissions of user(s) to control System Administration, to view or edit App group settings, create Apps, create Spaces, and/or create Guest Spaces by checking the check boxes in the appropriate columns.
- To add other users, groups, or departments, click Add and use the User Selector to choose the desired user(s).
- To Delete a permission row, click to the right of a row you added.
- To change the priority of a row, drag the arrow icon at the left of the row to move the row up or down in the list.