Use the Guest Management page to manage kintone guest users.
- From the Gear wheel select kintone Administration.
- Under Guests, select Guest Management.
- Under Guest License Usage, the number of trial guest accounts in use, the number of paid guest accounts in use, and the number of available guest account licenses is displayed.
- Click License Upgrade to open the kintone store and manage your account.
- The Guest Users section shows information about guest users.
- The Company, Display Name, E-mail Address, Status, Last Logged In date, Guest Space information, License information, and Trial Expiration Date for each guest is displayed.
- To edit the guest profile, click the Edit icon, change desired fields, and click Save.
- To delete the guest, click Delete while editing the guest profile, or click the Trash Can on the right of the user's name.