Use the Space Templates page to import, export, and manage Space templates.
To view the Space Templates page:
- From the Gear wheel select kintone Administration.
- Under Spaces, select Space Templates.
- The following fields display for each Space Template:
- The unique ID automatically assigned when the Space template is created.
- The Name assigned to the space.
- Created By shows the administrator who created the Space template. Click the name to open the administrator’s Profile page.
- Created On shows the date and time the Space template was created. Click the column heading to reverse the sort order of this list.
- Apps in Template shows the names of apps that are included in the Space template.
- Click the Edit icon to edit the Space template’s Name and Description.
- The name must be 30 characters or less.
- The Edit Space Template window also shows the apps and threads in the template, if any.
- Click the Trash icon to delete a template.
Importing/Exporting Space Templates:
- To Export a template:
- From the Space Templates page, click the Export icon to the right of a template.
- Name the file, and click.
- Navigate to the desired location to save the file and click Save.
- The Space template is saved in a file with the extension .sptpl.
- To Import a template:
- From the Space Templates page, click on the left.
- Click Browse and select the filename.sptpl space template file to import.
- Click .
- The imported space template displays in the Space Templates list.