Your Profile page shows your display name, the department you are in, the services in use, and helps teammates get to know you.
Navigating to and Editing your Profile:
- To navigate to your own profile, click on your name in the top right corner.
- Click Profile from your wall page that displays.
- To navigate to another user's profile, search their name, and then click Profile.
- You can add and edit information about yourself in your profile.
- In the "About Me" field, add information you'd like to share with other users.
- To change any of the information, click the Edit icon at the top right corner of each section.
- Edit your information in your Basic Profile, including your department, birthday, hire date, etc. if you have permission to do so.
- It is recommended that you enter your e-mail address in Contact Details. If you forget your password, you can reset it using this e-mail address, if your administrator has enabled this feature.
Changing Your Profile Picture:
You can upload a image to be displayed as your Profile Picture. To add or change your profile picture:
- Hover over your profile image and click Change Profile Picture.
- Click Delete to remove the current Profile Picture, if any.
- Click Browse to select a picture from your computer and upload.
- The following file formats can be used for the profile picture:
- Click Save.
Changing Your Time Zone and Language:
Your personal time zone can be separate from the system time zone. To change your personal time zone and language:
- Click the Edit icon at the top right corner of the Basic Profile section.
- Click the drop-down for the Time Zone field.
- Select the desired time zone from the list.
- Click the drop-down for the Language field.
- Select your language from the list.
- Click Save.