Internet Explorer 8 and later have the Compatibility View function which is used to display web pages that were made for older web browsers. If the compatibility view function is on, there is a chance that web pages such as kintone will not display properly.
To turn off compatibility view:
- From your Internet Explorer browser, navigate to the Menu bar by one of the following:
- Using the keyboard shortcut: press the Alt key.
- Using touch controls: press and hold the address bar and then select Menu bar.
- Once in the Menu bar, click Tools, and then select Compatibility View Settings.
- Under Websites you've added to Compatibility View, select kintone, and click Remove.