On mobile devices, you can display pages the same as on your PC, if your Administrator allows users to switch between mobile-optimized view and desktop view. In the Kintone Mobile App, downloaded from the App Store, pages always appear in mobile-optimized view and the view cannot be changed.
To display the pages the same as on your PC:
- Access your Kintone domain on your mobile browser.
- Tap in the upper right corner of the page.
- Select Desktop View.
- To display pages on the mobile-optimized view, tap in the menu bar again, then select Mobile-optimized view.
Available Features on Mobile-Optimized View
The following features are available on the mobile-optimized view:
- View record lists
- View graphs
- Add, view, edit, delete, and search records
- Check record history
- Post, view, and delete comments
- Change a record's status and push to the next assignee, in apps where process management is enabled
- Add and remove apps from favorites
Limitations on Mobile-Optimized View
Be aware of the following limitations when accessing your Kintone domain from your mobile device:
- Search throughout Kintone is not available.
- Limitations on record lists:
- Records to be displayed can only be selected from pre-configured views or categories in an app.
- Only record titles are displayed in a record list. See Setting Record Titles for how to configure the record titles in your apps.
- Limitations on data entry in a form:
- Rich text fields will display as plain text fields.
- Displaying app descriptions is not available.
- Actions will not display in mobile view.
Spaces and People features:
Only the following functions are available for comment and body fields in spaces and threads:
- Entering plain texts
- Mentioning recipients
- Attaching files
Limitations of Safari on iPhone
- Only images and videos can be attached.
- Playing attached videos is not available.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful