Use the Feature Activation page to enable and disable the following kintone features:
- E-mail Notifications & formats
- Default Setting for User's Personal Settings
- Guest Spaces
- People and Private Messages
E-mail Notifications & formats
- Select the Activate e-mail notifications check box to send e-mail to users when an app record is added or updated.
- E-mail Format
- Select HTML e-mail to send formatted e-mail notifications. Formatted e-mail contains formatting features such as bold text and graphics.
- Select Plain text e-mail to send unformatted plain text e-mail notifications. Plain text contains no special formatting and cannot contain graphics.
Default Setting for User's Personal Settings
Choose between the two default notification settings for users. Any change that is made is applied to users who have not yet modified their personal settings and to new users added hereafter.
- Never send notifications: users will receive no e-mail notifications.
- Send only notifications where I am mentioned: users will receive e-mail notifications only when they are mentioned (@display_name) in a message post.
- Users can change the setting anytime in their personal settings.
Spaces and People
By default, Spaces, Guest Spaces, People, and Private Messages are all enabled. To deactivate a feature, unselect the check box. Disabling the feature does not delete it's data, it simply hides it from the platform. To reactivate the feature and restore the data to the platform, select the check box again.