Use Record Categories to organize records in an app into different groups and subgroups.
To configure Categories:
- Within an app, click the Gear wheel on the right.
- Under Advanced Settings, select Categories.
- Select the Use Categories check box.
- Under Category Tree, enter a name for the first category.
- Click the Add icon to add another category
- Click the Sub icon to add a sub-category to the category.
- Click an Add icon next to a sub-category to add a second sub-category..
- Drag the Arrow icon up or down to change the order of the list.
- Click the Delete icon to delete the current entry.
- When finished adding categories, click Save.
- Click Update App.