This article is for those who started the free trial before September 8, 2019. For details on the start date, see How to Check the Trial Start Date.The System Email Failure History page displays the system email send failures for testing email notifications. For more on email notifications, see Enabling Email Notifications.
To view the System Email failure history
- From the Gear wheel select Users & System Administration.
- Under System Administration, select System Mail Account.
- The latest 10 system email sending failures are displayed.
- The page also displays the Recipient, the sent Date and Time, the Server Settings Utilized, and the Error Code.
- The Server Settings Utilized column displays the SMTP Server, port number and whether SMTP over SSL is on or off.
- The Error column displays a link you can access to view an html page with an explanation of the message.
- If the sending failure of a test email does not appear on the page, try reentering the Test Email address and refreshing this page.