The System E-mail Failure History page displays the system e-mail send failures for testing e-mail notifications. For more on e-mail notifications, see Enabling E-mail Notifications.
To view the System E-mail failure history:
- From the Gear wheel select Users & System Administration.
- Under System Administration, select System Mail Account.
- The latest 10 system e-mail sending failures are displayed.
- The page also displays the Recipient, the sent Date and Time, the Server Settings Utilized, and the Error Code.
- The Server Settings Utilized column displays the SMTP Server, port number and whether SMTP over SSL is on or off.
- The Error column displays a link you can access to view an html page with an explanation of the message.
- If the sending failure of a test e-mail does not appear on the this page, try reentering the Test E-mail address and refreshing this page.