Use the Audit Log Settings page to set the Retention period of audit logs, to specify email addresses that receive audit log notifications, and to specify the format of the exported logs.
To configure Audit Log Settings
- From the Gear wheel select Users & System Administration.
- Under System Administration, Audit Logs, select Settings.
- For the Log Levels of Notice and Information, you can select Send Email and enter email addresses if users wish to receive notifications when these log types occur.
- Enter one or more email addresses and press Enter after each address.
- Select the Send Test Email check box to send a test email to the addresses in the list.
- Leave the default None to not notify users of these log types.
- Select a Retention Period from the drop-down. The default is 3 years. The period can be set to anywhere between 6 weeks and 10 years.
- Select an Export Format. The default is Excel (XLSX).
- Click .