Use the View & Download Audit Logs page to view, filter, and download audit logs. The system records all actions made by users in kintone.
You can export audit logs from up to six weeks ago to a CSV file containing up to 100,000 log records. The system archives audit logs older than 6 weeks. To view archived logs, see Downloading Archived Audit Logs.
To View and Download Audit Logs:
- From the Gear wheel select Users & System Administration.
- Under Audit Logs, select View & Download.
- Set the Filter Conditions:
- Set the Date Range.
- Select a Log Level from the drop-down. For more on log levels, see Audit Log Details.
- Select one or more Users from the User Selector to view logs of actions performed by those users.
- Select kintone from the Service drop-down.
- Enter a Module name, Action name, Result name, Error Code, and Complement if you wish to limit results to any of these items. See options for each of these items in Audit Log Details.
- Choose to view or download the logs.
- Click to display the audit log on this page.
- Click to download the audit log file.