You can control the permissions for users downloading their Client Certificates. Use the Client Certificate Download Permissions page to grant or deny these permissions.
To Edit Download Permissions:
- From the Gear wheel select Users & System Administration.
- If Client Certificates are in use, the Client Certificate section under System Administration will be visible.
- Under Client Certificate, select Download Permissions.
- Check or uncheck the box.
- If the check box is selected, users can download their client certificates on the Secure Remote Access page.
- If the check box is unchecked, users cannot download their client certificates and they cannot view the Secure Remote Access or Mobile Device Access pages.
- Clearing the check box does not disable the client certificates that have already been downloaded by users.
- You can disable the certificates that have already been downloaded on each User's Edit User page.
- Click .