This article is for those who started the free trial before September 8, 2019. For details on the start date, see How to Check the Trial Start Date.
- To allow the service for one user, on the Edit User page, select Client Certificate Authentication. See Adding and Editing Users.
- To allow the service for a group of users, select the users on the Services & Users page.
- Select a department from the Departments list.
- Select Unissued, Valid, or Expired from the options at the top.
- Users in the selected category display in the list, which shows their display name and the expiration date and time of the certificate.
- If a department or category contains no authorized users, no users show in the list.
Creating New Client Certificates
- Select the department to which the target users belong. If the users are not members of any department, select Unassigned Users or All Users.
- Select a client certificate status from the following:
- Unissued: Issues client certificates for the users who have never been issued certificates.
- Valid: Issues new client certificates for the users who have valid certificates.
- Expired: Issues new client certificates for the users who do not have valid certificates.
- Select the check boxes next to the target users display names.
- Change the expiration date of the client certificates if necessary. Once you created a client certificate, you cannot change its expiration date. Note: Internet Explorer and iPhone Safari browsers may still be able to access Kintone for up to 10 minutes after the expiration of their client certificate, due to session cache reasons.
- Select whether to disable all prior client certificates of the users.
- To disable all prior client certificates of the users whose certificates are being re-issued, select the check box.
- To allow older certificates to continue to be used, clear the check box.
- Click Create.
- If you want to download the certificates yourself, click Download to save the zip file. The zip file contains one zip file per user containing the client certificate and password.
Administrators can allow users to download their own certificates. You can grant users permission on the Download Permissions page. See Permissions for Downloading Client Certificates. When a certificate is created, the Secure Remote Access page becomes available in the Account Settings menu on the portal. Administrators can view this page in the Display Name menu.