This article is for those who started the free trial before September 8, 2019. If you started the free trial on or after September 8, 2019, see Kintone Free Trial and Purchasing Help. For details on the start date, see How to Check the Trial Start Date.
If you need to end your Kintone service for any reason, you can do so by either via the
Kintone Store, or via Users & System Administration.
Terminating service via Kintone Store
- Navigate to the Kintone Store and login to your account.
- On the Services License tab, click .
- Click either Terminate, or Terminate Immediately. For monthly service contracts, you can schedule termination for the desired month.
- Click again to confirm.
- The service is now terminated. As soon as the termination process is complete, you can no longer access the service. All of your data in this service will be permanently erased 30 days after the termination.
- From the Gear wheel select Users & System Administration.
- Click the Service Usage tab on the left.
On the right of the service you wish to terminate, click Terminate.
- A new page will open, click Terminate again.