Administrators and app creators can export records from an app to a CSV (Comma Separated Values) file.
To export records:
- Select the view you wish to export from the drop-down on the left.
- Click the Ellipses icon on the right.
- Select Export to File.
- On the export page that opens, select whether to include the header row via the check box.
- Select the character encoding.
- Select the delimiter to separate each field in a record.
- By default, all fields in the view are displayed on the right as fields that will be included in the export. Drag additional fields from the left, over to the right. To remove a field click the Field Options and select Delete.
- When all desired fields are on the right, click Export.