You can localize the description and field names of an app into English, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese. Administrator access is required to add localization.
If set, the app will display the language that corresponds to the user's Language setting in their Basic Profile. In the case that Language setting is "Use Web browser settings", the app will display the language that corresponds to the user's browser settings. If the user's browser is in a language other than the three listed, the Default description and names are displayed.
Adding Localized Language Terms
- Within an app, click the Gear wheel on the right.
- Go to the App Settings tab and under Advanced Settings, select Localization.
- Enter localized language terms for any of the following items:
- App Info tab- App description.
- Form tab- Fields in the form.
- Views tab- Views in the app.
- Process Management tab- Status and Action button names.
- Graphs tab- Names for graphs.
- Categories tab- Names for categories.